Acura TL でエアコンをオンにする方法は?
It’s most likely hot outside, you’ve just bought a new motor vehicle and you want to use one of the best options of your Acura TL, air conditioning!
On most vehicles, switching on the air conditioning is not a tough action to do, but today we’re going to check out this process, which, although simple, can be a bit technical for novices. So we will see how to turn on the air conditioning on a Acura TL? First, we will see how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Acura TL and to finish we will give you some suggestions on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Acura TL?
The air conditioning of your Acura TL operates in a very equivalent way to that of your family fridge, actually, it functions with a コンプレッサーと冷媒ガスシステム which, according to its condition (liquid or gas) will release cold. This system operates in a closed circuit. Here are the main components that will make sure that the air conditioning of your Acura TL performs effectively:
- コンプレッサー: It is the essential element of your air conditioning unit, it handles the pressure in your circuit and it will manage the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- コンデンサー: this small coil has as main goal, like a radiator, to allow the gas to decrease in temperature and go back to a liquid condition (55 degrees).
- 送風機と蒸発器: The heating blower will subject the pressurized fluid to a high temperature which will make it transform in to gas and during this changeover will produce cold which will be delivered into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In practice, this unit operates in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to modify state, causing the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Acura TL works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Acura TL?
それでは、最も関心のあるセクションに移りましょう。 how to turn on the air conditioning on Acura TL? Although this manipulation is simple enough for most of you, it would be a shame not to benefit from it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Acura TL
There are two kind of air conditioning on Acura TL, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will commence with the most widespread of the two, the manual air conditioning, this form of the air conditioning on Acura TL is what we could call the entry level. In reality, it won’t give you access to a lot of settings, but you’ll already have the opportunity to cool the air inside your car. You can just choose the ventilation strength and the temperature of the air your system blows. To switch on the air conditioning of your Acura TL, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Acura TL, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Acura TL.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Acura TL
To finish , we will find out how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Acura TL. Although the method is very similar to manual air conditioning, there are some additional options that will let you enjoy cold air with a lot more convenience. As opposed to manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning permits you to choose the temperature you want to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. In addition to the automatic climate control, you often have the option of using the “Bi-Zone” option, which gives you the possibility of choosing different temperatures depending to the zones of your Acura TL. To switch on the automatic air conditioning on your Acura TL, you will just have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation unit, then choose the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Acura TL.
Some recommendations on how to use the air-conditioning of your Acura TL
To conclude, last section of our document, now that you understand how to turn on the air conditioning on your Acura TL, we will give you some practical suggestions to optimize the usage of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you arrive in your Acura TL which has been left in the sun, first open your windows while doing so as the air conditioning to gets rid of the excess of hot air before closing them again to let your air conditioning work.
- Switch off the air conditioning in your Acura TL 5 minutes before turning off the engine to maintain your air conditioning compressor and avoid moisture smells in the passenger compartment. In case you have observed any unpleasant odors caused by the air conditioning in your Acura TL, don’t be reluctant to consult our content on this subject
- Turn on the air conditioning of your Acura TL on a regular basis, even in winter, to keep it working properly.
- エアコンの温度を外気温と極端に違う温度に設定しないでください。気分が悪くなる可能性があります。 また、気流を顔に直接当てるのではなく、腕や胸に当ててください。
Acura TL に関するその他のガイドが必要な場合は、Acura TL カテゴリにアクセスしてください。