オートマチックトランスミッションBmw Serie 4 F33の問題？
Learning to drive a vehicle is not constantly unproblematic, and occasionally it may seem like a good solution to select an automatic Bmw Serie 4 F33, if it’s for very easy convenience or ease of use, this type of transmission is becoming more and more prevailing. Nevertheless, while they might seem like the best solution, there may possibly also be complications with the automatic gearboxes of your Bmw Serie 4 F33 . This is exactly the topic of our article. First, we’ll briefly show you the different types of automatic gearboxes, then, in a second step, which complications you may possibly come across with the gearbox of your Bmw Serie 4 F33 、そして最後に、それらを修正する方法。
The different types of automatic gearbox of a Bmw Serie 4 F33
Gearboxes have the benefit of being known to be solid, as you don’t need to use your clutch pedal and every thing is electronically and mechanically controlled there will be no early wear of your clutch or other components that could be put to the test by misuse on your component.
Nevertheless, based on the type of automatic transmission your Bmw Serie 4 F33 is equipped with you will have more or less reliability, we will introduce them to you now:
- 従来のオートマチック ギアボックス: トルク コンバーターを使用してギア チェンジを管理します。これは最も古い技術であり、過去数十年でかなり進化しました (より多くのギアとギア チェンジのより良い管理)。
- Robotized automatic gearbox: This is a manual gearbox with a robotized system that will change the driver’s action. This type of gearbox is less and less common because they are viewed as very slow. We also often feel a coupling during deceleration.
- Dual-clutch automatic transmission: This is the best automatic transmission, it functions on similar principle as the robotic transmission, but thanks to its dual clutch, you won’t have any more complications with slow speeds or elevated fuel consumption. They are often fitted on luxury models.
- Continuously variable automatic box: It is similar theory as on a scooter, a variator will come to control the differences between acceleration and motor speed, they are especially slow and tend to be unresponsive during the acceleration phases of your Bmw Serie 4 F33.
I’m having complications with the automatic transmission on my Bmw Serie 4 F33
We now start the component that absolutely attracts you the most in this article, what are the complications you may come across with the automatic transmission of your Bmw Serie 4 F33? As outlined above, generally they are more reliable than manual transmissions, nevertheless, here are the main complications you may come across:
- As revealed above, no matter what type of automatic gearbox, they are often established to be slow and have inertia when accelerating. Nevertheless, this phenomenon is designed to occur just when the car is started, not when it is launched. If it feels like it occurs constantly, the clutch or converter is probably dead.
- I have the impression that a gear in the automatic transmission of my Bmw Serie 4 F33 no longer shifts or jumps: If you have the impression that your gears no longer shift or tend to jump on your Bmw Serie 4 F33, there is a component that is most certainly to blame for this failure. Indeed, the solenoid that acts as a “switch” to engage the gears must not be functioning effectively, second option, a speed or engine speed sensor may be faulty and send the wrong information to your gearbox.
- If you experience drops coming from the automatic gearbox of your Bmw Serie 4 F33: 加速するときや減速するときにクラッチが切れる場合は、オイルが古すぎてギアボックスのすべてのメカニズムを適切に潤滑していないか、センサーが悪い情報を提供している可能性があります。
- My Bmw Serie 4 F33’s automatic transmission is leaking: At last, if your Bmw Serie 4 F33’s automatic transmission is leaking, it’s most likely one of your spy seals is too worn.
How do I fix automatic transmission complications on a Bmw Serie 4 F33?
そして最後に、私たちはあなたに techniques to resolve the automatic transmission complications on your Bmw Serie 4 F33 . 以下でそれらを見つけてください：
- Oil leak on the automatic gearbox of a Bmw Serie 4 F33: Discover the source of the leak, and change the concerned gasket, get it conducted by a specialist, opening a gearbox is not easy. It will cost you a few hundred euros, especially for the labour. Do not think twice to read our article on gearbox oil leaks on Bmw Serie 4 F33.
- センサーの問題: どのセンサーが関係していても、交換が唯一の解決策です。センサー自体は修復されません。気になるセンサーへのアクセスの難しさに応じて、100 ユーロから数百ユーロの費用がかかります。
- Couplings: If you have complications with the couplings on your Bmw Serie 4 F33, you will only need to do a whole gearbox replace to gain comfort and preserve your gears.
- The automatic gearbox of my Bmw Serie 4 F33 slips: In this case, you most certainly have a dead clutch disc, you will have to replace the clutch, and on some models you won’t be able to replace it without doing a standard exchange of the gearbox, be prepared to spend more than a thousand euros.
There are other automatic transmission complications on Bmw Serie 4 F33, such as electronic problems or pressure complications, but this list lists the main ones, whatever the case, for such difficult mechanisms. Once you feel a problem on this level, we recommend you to go fairly quickly to your mechanic.
Bmw Serie 4 F33 についてさらに質問がある場合は、いつでも Bmw Serie 4 F33 カテゴリに相談することを躊躇しないでください。