アウディ Q7 のエアコンをオンにする方法は?
It’s likely warm, you’ve just acquired a new automobile and you want to use one of the handiest capabilities of your Audi Q7, air conditioning!
On most automobiles, turning on the air conditioning is not a difficult task to achieve, but in this article we’re going to take a look at this process, which, whilst very easy, can be a bit triky for beginners. So we will discover how to turn on the air conditioning on a Audi Q7? First, we will discover how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Audi Q7 and at last we will give you some tips on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Audi Q7?
The air conditioning of your Audi Q7 works in a very comparable way to that of your fridge, the truth is, it works with a コンプレッサーと冷媒ガスシステム which, according to its state (liquid or gas) will produce cold. This system works in a closed circuit. Here are the main elements that will make sure that the air conditioning of your Audi Q7 performs properly:
- コンプレッサー: It is the key element of your air conditioning unit, it manages the pressure in your circuit and it will control the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- コンデンサー: this small coil has as goal, like a radiator, to let the gas to decrease in temperature and go back to a liquid state (55 degrees).
- 送風機と蒸発器: The heating blower will subject the pressurized fluid to a high temperature which will make it turn in to gas and during this changeover will create cold which will be sent into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In practice, this unit works in a closed circuit, and by creating variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to change state, causing the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Audi Q7 works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Audi Q7?
それでは、最も興味のあるセクションに進みましょう。 how to switch on the air conditioning on Audi Q7? Although this task is easier than you think for many of you, it would be a pity not to benefit from it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Audi Q7
There are two kind of air conditioning on Audi Q7, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will start with the most frequent of the two, the manual air conditioning, this kind of the air conditioning on Audi Q7 is what we could call the basic level. In reality, it won’t give you access to a lot of controls, but you’ll already have the possibility to refresh the air inside your car. You can only choose the ventilation intensity and the temperature of the air your system blows. To switch on the air conditioning of your Audi Q7, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Audi Q7, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Audi Q7.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Audi Q7
最後に、見ていきます how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Audi Q7. Although the methodology is very equivalent to manual air conditioning, there are some additional options that will permit you benefit from refreshing air with a lot more convenience. In contrast to manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning permits you to choose the temperature you want to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. Furthermore to the automatic climate control, you in many cases have the option of using the “Bi-Zone” feature, which offers you the chances of selecting different temperatures depending to the zones of your Audi Q7. To switch on the automatic air conditioning on your Audi Q7, you will only have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation unit, then choose the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Audi Q7.
Some recommendations on how to use the air-conditioning of your Audi Q7
Finally, last section of our article, now that you know how to turn on the air conditioning on your Audi Q7, we will tell you some practical tips to improve the use of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you enter in your Audi Q7 which has been left in the sun, first open your windows simultaneously as the air conditioning to gets rid of the excess of hot air before closing them again to let your air conditioning function.
- Switch off the air conditioning in your Audi Q7 5 minutes before turning off the engine to maintain your air conditioning compressor and avoid humidity odors in the passenger compartment. In the event you have spotted any unpleasant odours caused by the air conditioning in your Audi Q7, don’t hesitate to browse our document on this subject
- Turn on the air conditioning of your Audi Q7 on the regular basis, also in winter, to maintain it working properly.
- エアコンの温度を外気温と極端に違う温度に設定しないでください。気分が悪くなる可能性があります。 さらに、気流を顔に直接当てるのではなく、腕や胸に当ててください。
Audi Q7 のチュートリアルをもっと見たい場合は、Audi Q7 カテゴリにアクセスしてください。