アウディ Q8 のエアコンをオンにする方法は?
It’s quite likely warm, you’ve just acquired a new car and you wish to use one of the most useful options of your Audi Q8, air conditioning!
On most vehicles, turning on the air conditioning is not a tough task to accomplish, but today we’re going to look into this manipulation, which, although ordinary, can be a bit technical for novices. So we will find out アウディ Q8 でエアコンをオンにする方法? First, we will find out how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Audi Q8 and at last we will give you some tips on how to use it.
アウディ Q8 のエアコンはどのように機能しますか?
The air conditioning of your Audi Q8 functions in a very similar way to that of your fridge, the fact is, it functions with a コンプレッサーと冷媒ガスシステム which, dependant on its condition (liquid or gas) will release cold. This system functions in a closed circuit. Here are the main parts that will make sure that the air conditioning of your Audi Q8 operates correctly:
- コンプレッサー: It is the essential part of your air conditioning system, it handles the pressure in your circuit and it will control the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- コンデンサー: this small coil has as goal, like a radiator, to let the gas to decrease in temperature and return to a liquid condition (55 degrees).
- 送風機と蒸発器: The heating blower will subject the pressurized liquid to a high temperature which will make it convert in to gas and during this transition will generate cold which will be directed into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In fact, this device functions in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to modify state, leading to the production of heat or cold. You now あなたのアウディ Q8 のエアコンがどのように機能するかを知ってください。
アウディ Q8 でエアコンをオンにするにはどうすればよいですか?
それでは、最も興味のあるセクションに進みましょう。 how to turn on the air conditioning on Audi Q8? Although this manipulation is not so difficult for many of you, it would be a pity not to benefit from it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
There are two kind of air conditioning on Audi Q8, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will commence with the most frequent of the two, the manual air conditioning, this style of the air conditioning on Audi Q8 is what we could call the basic level. In fact, it won’t give you access to a lot of options, but you’ll already have the opportunity to cool the air inside your car. You can simply choose the ventilation strength and the temperature of the air your system blows. To turn on the air conditioning of your Audi Q8, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Audi Q8, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Audi Q8.
Audi Q8 の自動気候制御をオンにする
最後に、見ていきます アウディ Q8 のオートエアコンをオンにする方法. Although the method is very close to manual air conditioning, there are some supplemental possibilities that will allow you enjoy refreshing air with further convenience. In contrast to manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning permits you to choose the temperature you desire to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. Furthermore to the automatic climate control, you in many cases have the option of using the “Bi-Zone” option, which offers you the opportunity of selecting different temperatures according to the zones of your Audi Q8. To turn on the automatic air conditioning on your Audi Q8, you will only have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation device, then choose the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Audi Q8.
Audi Q8 のエアコンの使用方法に関する推奨事項
To finish , last section of our document, now that you understand how to turn on the air conditioning on your Audi Q8, we will see some practical tips to improve the usage of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you enter in your Audi Q8 which has been left in the sun, first open your windows simultaneously as the air conditioning to expels the excess of hot air before closing them again to let your air conditioning perform.
- In winter, you can use your air conditioner to remove the mist from the tiles, thanks to its air dehumidifier, it will be more useful than your heating system.
- Switch off the air conditioning in your Audi Q8 5 minutes before turning off the engine to keep your air conditioning compressor and avoid humidity odors in the passenger compartment. In the event that you have spotted any unpleasant odours coming from the air conditioning in your Audi Q8, don’t hesitate to read our page on this subject
- Switch on the air conditioning of your Audi Q8 frequently, even in winter, to keep it working properly.
- エアコンの温度を外気温と極端に違う温度に設定しないでください。気分が悪くなる可能性があります。 また、気流を顔に直接当てるのではなく、腕や胸に当ててください。
Audi Q8 に関するその他のヒントについては、Audi Q8 カテゴリをご覧ください。