Learning to drive a vehicle is not always convenient, and often it may seem like a good solution to choose an automatic Acura RDX, if it’s for simple comfort or ease of use, this sort of transmission is becoming more and more prevailing. However, while they might seem like an ideal choice, there may possibly as well be complications with the automatic gearboxes of your Acura RDX . This is exactly the subject of our content. First, we’ll quickly explain the different types of automatic gearboxes, then, in a second step, which complications you may possibly come across with the gearbox of your Acura RDX 、そして最後に、それらを解決する方法。
The different sort of automatic gearbox of a Acura RDX
Gearboxes have the advantage of being known to be reliable, as you don’t need to use your clutch pedal and every thing is electronically and mechanically handled there will be no early wear of your clutch or other components that could be put to the test by misuse on your component.
However, based on the sort of automatic transmission your Acura RDX is equipped with you will have more or less reliability, we will expose them to you now:
- 従来のオートマチック ギアボックス: トルク コンバーターを使用してギア チェンジを制御します。これは最も古い技術であり、過去数十年で大幅に進化しました (より多くのギアとギア チェンジのより良い管理)。
- Robotized automatic gearbox: This is a manual gearbox with a robotized mechanism that will change the driver’s action. This sort of gearbox is less and less basic because they are thought to be very slow. We as well quite often feel a coupling during deceleration.
- Dual-clutch automatic transmission: This is the best automatic transmission, it works on similar concept as the robotic transmission, but thanks to its dual clutch, you won’t have any more complications with slow speeds or increased fuel consumption. They are often equipped on luxury models.
- Continuously variable automatic box: It is similar theory as on a scooter, a variator will come to control the differences between acceleration and motor speed, they are particularly slow and often be unresponsive during the acceleration phases of your Acura RDX.
I’m having complications with the automatic transmission on my Acura RDX
この記事で最も魅力的なコンポーネントを開始します。 what are the complications you may face with the automatic transmission of your Acura RDX? As described earlier, generally they are more reliable than manual transmissions, however, here are the most important complications you may come across:
- As mentioned above, no matter what sort of automatic gearbox, they are quite often established to be slow and have inertia when accelerating. However, this phenomenon is supposed to happen only when the car is started, not when it is launched. If it feels like it occurs constantly, the clutch or converter is most certainly dead.
- I have the impression that a gear in the automatic transmission of my Acura RDX no longer shifts or jumps: If you have the impression that your gears no longer shift or often jump on your Acura RDX, there is a component that is most certainly responsible for this failure. Indeed, the solenoid that acts as a “switch” to engage the gears must not be functioning properly, second option, a speed or engine speed sensor may be faulty and send the wrong information to your gearbox.
- If you feel drops caused by the automatic gearbox of your Acura RDX: 加速するときや減速するときにクラッチを感じる場合は、オイルが古すぎてギアボックスのすべてのメカニズムを適切に潤滑していないか、センサーが悪い情報を提供している可能性があります。
- My Acura RDX’s automatic transmission is leaking: Finally, if your Acura RDX’s automatic transmission is leaking, it’s most probably one of your spy seals is too worn.
How do I fix automatic transmission complications on a Acura RDX?
そして最後に、私たちはあなたに techniques to fix the automatic transmission complications on your Acura RDX . それらをすぐ下で見つけてください：
- Oil leak on the automatic gearbox of a Acura RDX: Locate the origin of the leak, and change the concerned gasket, get it done by a professional, opening a gearbox is not easy. It will cost you a few hundred euros, especially for the labour. Do not hesitate to read our content on gearbox oil leaks on Acura RDX.
- Sensor problem: No matter which sensor is involved, a replacement is the only solution, sensors do not repair themselves, you should count from 100 to a few hundred euros depending on the difficulty of access to the one that worries you.
- Couplings: If you have complications with the couplings on your Acura RDX, you will only need to do a whole gearbox replace to gain comfort and preserve your gears.
- The automatic gearbox of my Acura RDX slips: In this case, you clearly have a dead clutch disc, you will have to replace the clutch, and on some models you won’t have the ability to replace it without doing a standard exchange of the gearbox, be prepared to spend more than a thousand euros.
There are other automatic transmission complications on Acura RDX, such as electronic problems or pressure complications, but this list lists the most important ones, whatever the case, for such difficult mechanisms. Once you feel a problem on this level, we suggest you to go fairly quickly to your mechanic.
Acura RDX についてさらに質問がある場合は、お気軽に Acura RDX カテゴリに相談してください。